A man almost died after falling asleep with the smartphone while he plugged in his phone to charge next to him in bed before he went to sleep. Wiley Day, a 32-year-old American, recently suffered a life-threatening accident. However, the Huntsville resident told AL.com that “I could say it was probably the equivalent of being shot.” Exactly what happens will simply shock you. As the man fell asleep with the iPhone on his bed (as usual), but when he woke up, as he moved on the bed, a cord around his neck was attached to the exposed metal ends of the charger, which were released from the Causing a strong electrocution. Despite being able to free himself from the trap he had unintentionally set up, he had the second and third-degree burns on his neck and hands. The voltage to which he was exposed could have been fatal. Moreover, one of the doctors told that 100 volts of electricity could easily kill anyone, and on that day the victim, Wiley Day was hit with about 110 volts which is much enough to do its work swiftly. So, we are all subject to such accidents regardless of the smartphone brand. Hence, all you need is to take care of your smartphone while you put it on charging mode.